This weeks Weekly Photo Challenge theme is Regret. I put together a collection of photos for this challenge.
- (Top-Left) Having to go to Costco on a Sunday afternoon for one item
- (Top-Right) The current use of the nursery, as well as a couple other similar looking rooms in my house
- (Bottom-Left) Saying good-night and closing the door, feeling I haven’t had enough time with my special girl
- (Bottom-Center) Owning the absolute worst dog in the world (and somehow still loving him). For better explanation check out Chihuahua vs Rat Terrier, Paco with the TKO
- (Bottom-Right) Never being caught up on laundry (or the dishes for that matter). The cycle never ends!
All this said, I had to look really hard for things I regret and I realize there is not much major in my life I would do differently. I am grateful for my friends and family who make all of the small regrets seem insignificant and life worth living.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (bethanysmind.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (thewishfactor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (alexandraroman.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (nenskeifacestheworld.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (judichow.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (mikevictorinophotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Regret (onetoday.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: REGRET… (fromundermanyhats.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Frightful Regret (nilaewhite.wordpress.com)